1. Content; Copyright and Trademark Notice. All media (downloaded or samples), software, text, images, graphics, user interfaces, music, videos, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and other content on the Site (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, selection, arrangement, and coordination of such Content on the Site is owned or licensed by or to Taradigm Inc, and is protected by copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws.
2. Use & Disclosure of Your Personal Information. You must disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information to use our Site, register, and make purchases. As a condition of making any purchases of any products and/or services or conduct any transactions, you represent that you have first read these terms and conditions and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Information collected on this site will NEVER be shared nor sold to 3rd parties or anyone else outside of our organization.
While Taradigm Inc takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL TARADIGM INC OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER TARADIGM INC WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
3. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. Each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for Taradigm Inc to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, please follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
4. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration, (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card and (vi) your bill to address. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
6. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. Taradigm Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Taradigm Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Taradigm Inc shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
7. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. TARADIGM INC, RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
8. Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” ALL OF TARADIGM INC ’S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR FOURTEEN (14) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, TARADIGM INC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE TARADIGM INC SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
11. Subscription Terms (applicable for subscription based training only) Your subscription begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. Your subscription will automatically renew each month without notice until you cancel. By subscribing you authorize us to store your payment method(s) and to automatically charge your payment method(s) every month until you cancel. We will automatically charge you the then-current rate for your plan, plus applicable taxes every month upon renewal until you cancel. We may change your plan’s rate each monthly renewal term, and we will notify you of any rate change with the option to cancel.
12. Subscription Cancellation Terms (applicable for subscription based training only) You can cancel your subscription anytime by contacting Customer Service or from your account profile; your subscription will continue subsequent to the date of your cancellation until the end of that month’s billing period. Subscription payments are non-refundable.
13. DocuSign Subscription Cancellation Terms: Both monthly and annual subscriptions are annual commitments; you cannot cancel ongoing subscriptions during each 12-month term. Subscriptions will automatically renew each year and may be cancelled at any time up to two weeks prior to the original renewal date. Subscription payments are non-refundable.