Primavera offers best-in-class solutions focused on the mission critical PPM requirements of key vertical industries including engineering and construction, public sector, aerospace and defense, utilities, oil and gas, manufacturing and high tech, and IT and services.
Primavera P6 Professional
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management is designed to handle large scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to organize projects up to 100,000 activities, and it provides unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans.
Primavera P6 Enterprise
Primavera P6 Enterprise is an integrated project portfolio management (ppm) solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each team member’s needs, responsibilities, and skills. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to various levels of complexities within a project, and intelligently scales to meet the needs of various roles, functions, or skill levels in your organization and on your project team.
Cloud-based software is bringing newfound efficiency to one of the world’s oldest industries. In fact, almost every Fortune 500 construction & engineering firm, 9 of the top 10 EPCMs, and 23 of the 25 largest global design firms, are benefiting. Using Aconex, they are compressing timelines and optimizing budgets by controlling information and processes across every organization on their project. Aconex provides transparency and control from the moment a project is conceived through close-out, handover and operations.
A level playing field makes for successful projects
A well-run project means capturing what is happening in real time, and making that information available to the right people when they need it. That calls for construction management software that actually gets used. Aconex is a neutral, project-wide platform that gives every organization, from the largest owner to the smallest subcontractor, ownership and control of its own information. That neutrality builds trust, driving adoption. This leads to richer project information and, ultimately, greater value.
Increase productivity with mobile construction apps
Projects are run on-site and on the road as much as in the office. The Aconex suite of construction apps gives your teams the ability to collaborate on the go. Review documents and drawings, conduct inspections, access BIM data, reference O&M manuals and more, all from your mobile device
Security and Performance
Providing information security for the world’s biggest projects
Aconex offers an extremely scalable, highly reliable platform for managing information and processes for construction and engineering projects. We’ve invested over a decade in an enterprise-class cloud infrastructure offering multiple levels of security for cloud-based, project-wide collaboration. We continue to evolve our model to address a constantly changing threat landscape and to ensure your data is always protected. We know our business depends on earning your trust every day, and we take our responsibilities very seriously.
Meet increasing government compliance standards
With evolving security threats, more prescriptive compliance standards are being imposed worldwide by governments and companies alike, including FedRAMP in the US and IRAP in Australia. Adhering to ISO 27001 standards is no longer sufficient for all organizations and projects. Aconex can meet the additional cloud and SaaS governance needs of these projects.
Aconex is the Construction Ecosystem
Connect your internal applications and point solutions to the Aconex Ecosystem to automate the consolidation of all project and portfolio data in one central location. Whether its design software, finance systems or other third party applications, connecting to the Aconex Ecosystem enables interoperability across these tools, so you have all your critical information at your fingertips in real time to make faster, informed decisions.
Secure Document Management
- Save up to 50 percent on document processing times
- Easily manage millions of documents and models without limits on data or participants, including any size, type, or number of files.
- Strict version control avoids errors by ensuring everyone is working off the latest documents and drawings
- Custom workflows automate review and approval cycles, reducing complexity, improving data capture, and increasing control
- Workflow tracking and reporting provides real-time analysis to identify and action bottlenecks before they cause delays
- Work packaging makes it easier to track and control processes, from design and construction to sign-off and completion
Advanced Communications and Forms
- Avoid the limitations of manual correspondence with a standardized digital process providing project-wide access and visibility
- From designing forms to creating fields, configure Aconex construction management software to your processes and capture the right data in the right format
- Mail routing automates business processes, ensuring best practice and minimizing the chance of human error
- Easily track process communications, keep up to date on progress, avoid bottlenecks, and reduce RFI turnaround times by 50 percent
- All correspondence is automatically logged and cannot be deleted, providing a complete project record and unalterable audit trail
Model Coordination in a Common Data Environment
- Simplify model coordination, connecting teams, models, and project data in a neutral and secure collaborative environment
- Seamlessly share, review, and contribute to models without specialized software
Utilize a single platform to raise, communicate, and manage the coordination process with a dashboard to control and monitor progress
- A complete set of linked handover information and full audit trail of all decisions at project completion
- BIM mobile app provides access to models and data onsite to improve communication and reduce the risk of errors and rework
- Built on open BIM standards for data interoperability through IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) and BCF (Building Collaboration Format)
Integrated Cost Management
- Gain visibility into budgets, forecasts, and projective outcomes to enable early corrective action
- Track and report on any project level with unlimited work breakdown structure elements, control accounts, and work packages
- Use earned value methods such as cost-performance-index (CPI) and schedule-performance-index (SPI) to forecast your costs
- Keep budgets and schedule in sync using one-click integration with Oracle Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Track portfolio and project performance with real-time cost tracking and variance analysis
Quality and Safety Processes
- Automate and standardize any inspection process with Aconex Field—one mobile app for safety walks, quality checks, defecting, and more
- Tailor issue capture to your needs and capture the data that’s most important to you, including defects, snags, and punch lists
- Keep using your existing forms exactly as they are and complete them in Aconex Field, eliminating paper inefficiencies
- Leverage real-time health and safety data to keep teams 100 percent accountable and demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements
- Minimize delays and risks by recognizing red flags early with in-depth visual dashboards that provide insights at the portfolio, project, or organizational level
Unparalleled Service and Support
- Inclusive standard implementation scope gets your project off to the best possible start
- Benefit from the wide-ranging industry experience of our network of consultants
- Fee-based professional services complement our standard scope, catering to specific requirements
- 24/7 service desk and online help via support central, no matter where you are
- Stand out from the crowd with Aconex Certified, our accredited training and certification program
Oracle Crystal Ball
Unparalleled Insight into the Critical Factors Affecting Risk
Oracle Crystal Ball is the leading spreadsheet-based application for predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, and optimization. It gives you unparalleled insight into the critical factors affecting risk. With Crystal Ball, you can make the right tactical decisions to reach your objectives and gain a competitive edge—even in an uncertain market.
Builds on existing Monte Carlo and predictive modeling tools
Provides advanced optimization and calculation capabilities
Combines Oracle Crystal Ball and Oracle Crystal Ball Decision Optimizer
Offers an affordably priced version of Oracle Crystal Ball and the Oracle Crystal Ball Decision Optimizer
AutoVue Enterprise Visualization Solutions
Oracle’s AutoVue enterprise visualization helps bring products to market faster, enables better business decision-making, and increases revenue and profitability.
AutoVue 2d Professional
Oracle’s AutoVue 2D Professional provides extended teams with access to critical project and asset information contained in 2D CAD and Office documents. Its native document viewing, markup, and real-time collaboration capabilities deliver the foundation for an efficient document collaboration process. Users can digitally communicate and track feedback using a single solution and streamline communication throughout the project/asset lifecycle, maximizing productivity and completing projects faster and within budget.
AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced
Oracle’s AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced makes product and asset documents accessible all enterprise users. With its document viewing, digital markup, and real-time collaboration capabilities users involved in a variety of business processes, such as product design, maintenance and repairs, or project planning can access, share, and collaborate on asset and engineering documents, driving operational efficiency across the product / project lifecycle.
Oracle’s AutoVue Office delivers native document viewing and digital annotation capabilities for Microsoft Office, PDF, and graphic document types. Users can view, print, review, and collaborate on hundreds of digital documents without requiring the authoring applications. AutoVue Office delivers the foundation for a flexible and secure digital document sharing, review, and approval platform that connects people and information across geographies and business practices.